Compressed air has become a very important source or we can say, medium for energy transfer in industrial processes. It is often known as “fourth utility” to the manufacturing industry. It is so because the industry who owns the utility is responsible for the processes of installation, generation, transmission as well as maintenance. It is a basic source of energy but the costliest too.
Compressed gas is a type of gas that is kept under greater pressure than the normal atmospheric pressure. Thus, the word ‘compressed’ is used to describe it. It is used for power tools such as drill machines, hammers, etc. It is flexible and lightweight.
Industries need to install an air compressor system in order to generate compressed air. “Utili-Aire” is one of the products which provide you with the chance to generate the fourth utility of air compression. It is a program which is designed in a way which lets you buy whatsoever horsepower you need at any given time. The equipment it uses is only VSD that saves a lot of cost per year. It is designed in a way that the production is increased and it makes you more productive. It has full coverage and zeroes ownership feature which helps during maintenance and repairs. These are a very essential part of the compressor and it is required to be changed.
What are the types of air compressors present in the market?
There are three types of compressors available – Rotary screw, reciprocating and rotary vane.
- Ingersoll Rand rotary screw air compressor; provide best in class performance. The package comes with 230/460-3-60 ODP electric motor, a full voltage motor starter, mountings and wrings with dual control and full sheet metal enclosure. It has an air dryer installed too.
- Pneutech rotary screw air compressor; is a compact, low horsepower machine unit. It is best for small businesses, commonly for auto body shops. It has large and easy to remove doors. The belt, oil and filter changes are also like a breeze.
- Boge rotary screw air compressor; has a large level of compressed air efficiency with underpinned reliability.
- CompAir rotary screw air compressor; have fixed speed oil lubricated screws. These have a range of 5 horsepower to 330 HP. These are fully operated for low noise.
- FS Curtis; built to provide maximum energy savings and performance. It has a stable airflow, continuous duty and is a space-saving design.
- Ingersoll Rand reciprocating air compressor; is suited for a contractor and small shop owner. It has a continuous duty cycle, a 5,000-hour pump operating life and a cast iron compressor.
- Saylor Beall reciprocating air compressor; is manufactured for body shops and other light industrial applications.
- Hydrovane rotary vane air compressor; has a vertical series of enclosed regulated speed rotary vane compressor. It has continuous duty application, optimized energy efficiency, and full load capacity
In today’s world, ‘energy’ is very important. Compressed air utility is the greatest source of energy right now. Industries are routing towards it more and more even though it is expensive. Because the end product they get it much more efficient and productive which contributes to their profit only.…